Definition of Cookies and Other Similar Technologies
1. Cookies – information stored by Teroplan S.A. servers or servers of partner companies in the terminal equipment of a user, which can be read by the servers after each connection to this terminal equipment. Cookies are computer data, especially text files, stored in the terminal equipment of a user. Cookies typically contain the name of the website from which they originate, storage time on the device and a unique number.
2. In this Policy, information on cookies also applies to other similar technologies applied as part of web services and mobile applications of Teroplan S.A.
Entities Placing Cookies Associated with the Use of Teroplan S.A. Websites and Mobile Applications
1. Entities placing information in the form of cookies in the user's terminal equipment during use of Teroplan S.A. websites and mobile applications and those with access to it are:
a) Teroplan S.A. at ul. Klucznikowska 1, postal code 32-600 Oświęcim, entered in the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Kraków - Śródmieście in Kraków, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number 0000493001, tax number (NIP): 5492295534, share capital: PLN 1.113.099,00, paid up in full,
b) Partner companies, co-creating the Teroplan S.A. websites and mobile applications. These include in particular companies such as Google and Facebook.
Purposes of Creating Cookies Associated with the Use of Teroplan S.A. Websites and Mobile Applications
1. Teroplan S.A. or partner companies place cookies on the user's terminal equipment during the use of Teroplan S.A. websites and mobile applications in order to:
a) Adapt the content of Teroplan S.A. websites and mobile applications to user preferences and optimising the use of these services; in particular those files allow to identify the users' devices on the website or mobile application, and appropriately display the content, tailored to their individual needs,
b) Generate statistics that help to understand how the users use the Teroplan S.A. websites and mobile applications, which allows for the improvement of their structure and content,
c) Maintain the user session on the website or mobile application,
d) Deliver advertising content to users that is more tailored to their interests,
e) Create statistics for Teroplan S.A. websites or mobile applications,
f) Store and analyse statistics, among others, Google Analytics and Google AdWords.
2. Cookies saved by Teroplan S.A. or partner companies on the user's terminal equipment are not used to identify the user and the identity of the user is not determined based on them.
3. Teroplan S.A. websites and mobile applications use third parties remarketing codes. These codes are used to retrieve the data contained in Cookies and to transfer them to third parties, in order they may display advertisement personalized and tailored to users’ preferences. The transmitted data may include geolocation data (based on IP address). By using the website or mobile application, the user consents to the transmission of data in the way described above.
4. The user may at any time resign from the collection by third parties, through the remarketing codes, of the information contained in Cookies, and thus resign from displaying advertisement personalized and tailored to their preferences, in the manner indicated in § 4 Section 1.
Management of Cookies
1. The user may remove the cookies placed on their terminal equipment at any time using the options available in the web browser.
2. Available web browsers in the initial (default) settings accept the creation of cookies on the user's device. Each user can, however, oppose the placement of cookies on their terminal equipment. As a general rule, to change these settings, the option to turn off cookies in the browser should be used, both on computers, mobile phones, tablets and other devices. These settings can be modified in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform each time cookies are placed on the user's device. Detailed information about the possibilities and methods of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
3. Removing or blocking the ability to create cookies on the user's terminal equipment may lead to loss of the possibility of using the essential functionality of Teroplan S.A. websites and mobile applications.